Found this footage of the Husky Men’s Basketball team running an inbounds play. This is clearly something they’ve struggled with for quite some time. The form is nowhere near textbook. It’s rather disappointing, to be honest.
- If you're an old member of the Dawg Pack, there will be a fairly large group of us at the game tomorrow clowning on poor Tulane. Join in. 28 minutes ago
- @MrsShaynaLevine @dancerAL She's full of lies. She asked me first. I said yes. Then she texted back. She's the assistant manager here. 2 hours ago
- Per that last retweet, it's imperative that I eat enormous Sunday breakfasts. This figure won't maintain itself. 2 hours ago
- RT @dancerAL: I made Country Fried Steak Fingers with Jalapeno Cream Gravy, Texas Toast, & cheesy scrambled eggs for @alexSSN. He's finishi… 3 hours ago
- "QB Rivers playing with bulging disk" is what the headline read on ESPN. That is not how I initially read it, however. 3 hours ago
In lieu of contributing money to Seattle Sportsnet, please direct any contributions as a donation to the Robert Vasen Foundation.