Found this footage of the Husky Men’s Basketball team running an inbounds play. This is clearly something they’ve struggled with for quite some time. The form is nowhere near textbook. It’s rather disappointing, to be honest.
- Somewhere, someone out there is like, "Huh. Bees. I didn't know that." http://t.co/yTLAOvvLkH 15 minutes ago
- I like how every time Marshawn Lynch has a nice run, the crowd shouts "BEEEES!" It's because Lynch stings like a bee, of course. 17 minutes ago
- You know what TV commercials need more of? Philip Phillips. There just hasn't been enough yet... 26 minutes ago
- Making CenturyLink Field the 15th-largest city in Washington right now. RT @ByTimBooth 68,327 at the CLink today. 30 minutes ago
- Everyone can appreciate the rags-to-riches story of a kid from Duke University inexplicably succeeding in the NFL. 35 minutes ago
In lieu of contributing money to Seattle Sportsnet, please direct any contributions as a donation to the Robert Vasen Foundation.