Found this footage of the Husky Men’s Basketball team running an inbounds play. This is clearly something they’ve struggled with for quite some time. The form is nowhere near textbook. It’s rather disappointing, to be honest.
- And on our next episode of "Where Are My Car Keys?" Alex walks out to his car, prays to Buddha, and hopes this key still works. 1 hour ago
- On today's episode of "Where Are My Car Keys?" we search laundry that went through the wash AND dryer to find what we're looking for. 1 hour ago
- Probably time for the Mariners to reset the Xbox and redo that entire Phillies series. 4 hours ago
- That was ROOT Sports' Major League II "Fly ball ... caught" moment on the Chris Taylor leaping snag. 4 hours ago
- Did any of the broadcasters notice that Chris Taylor made a great play just now? Because he did. 4 hours ago
In lieu of contributing money to Seattle Sportsnet, please direct any contributions as a donation to the Robert Vasen Foundation.